WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BE LAUNCHING OUR NEW RANGE OF PLANT-BASED PROTEIN
What Is Inside?
As with all our products – we take pride in our ingredients lists and aren’t afraid to share them with the world!
Inside our Plant Protein range there are only 7 ingredients (8 in the chocolate).
- Pea Protein
- Rice Protein
- Natural Flavours
- Natural Sweetener
- Probiotics (Bacillus Coagulans)
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin B12
- Cocoa Powder (only in chocolate flavour)
As you can see – there are no hidden nasties! No artificial flavours or sweeteners, no added sugar, no thickeners or preservatives, no colourings!
Dairy free – Gluten Free – Soy Free – Vegan – No Added Sugars
Just plain and simple functional ingredients that will have you looking and feeling amazing from the inside out.
What Benefits Does Plant Power Protein Have?
Our range of plant protein boasts all the usual benefits of a protein powder – plus the additional benefits of probiotics & essential vitamins!
Benefits of Protein (Pea + Rice Protein):
- Helps to build and tone lean muscle mass
- Improves muscle recovery and repair post workout or after training
- Assists healthy weight loss by reducing hunger and maintaining lean muscle
- Manage your appetite and reduce cravings
Benefits of Probiotics:
- Improved gut health through increased good bacteria levels
- Improved digestion
- Increased immunity
- Linked to improved skin health
- Improved mood management
Benefits of Vitamin D:
- Helps you to build stronger & healthier bones
- Boosts your immune system to keep you feeling healthy all year round
- Linked to improved moods
Benefits of Vitamins B12:
- Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system
- Linked to increased energy levels
- Improved oxygen transport throughout the body
As you can see, this one product has a very long list of health benefits!
How Can I Use Plant Power Protein?
Our plant-based protein can be used in many different ways…
You can make a super quick and easy protein shake by just mixing it with water (or milk), or try adding a serving into a smoothie or oats to boost the protein content! You can sprinkle it on your cereal, make protein pancakes, or add it into so many other recipes i.e. bliss balls, slices or cakes!
Find a way that works best for you! Many people use their protein powder in a protein shake after exercising or training, to assist with muscle recovery and repair. Other people like to have a protein shake throughout the day to keep them feeling full and satisfied between meals. Adding a serving of protein into your smoothies or oats will make the meal more nutritious and satisfying – the same goes for pancakes or any other recipes.