Berry Protein Pancakes - Barre Base
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Coconut cream
- 1/4 cup Milk of your choice
- 1 TBSP Maca powder
- 1 TBSP Inline Whey Protein Powder (any flavour-we used chocolate here)
- 1 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Coconut oil/butter for frying
- Mix all the wet ingredients together then add the dry ingredients and whisk to a batter
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Melt coconut oil/butter in a pan before spooning batter in. Flip once bubbles start forming on one side.
- Serve with maple syrup and more berries
Leave a comment
Also in Breakfast Recipes