Vanilla Protein Banana Mug Cake - Barre Base
Makes: 1 cup
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP milk (either dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 scoop Inline protein powder (we used vanilla here)
- 3 TBSP almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Whisk egg, milk and mashed banana together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until smooth
- Pour into a large mug and microwave in 20-30 second bursts until cooked and cake starts to come away from the edges. The cooking time will depend on microwave strength.
- Once cooked tip out into a bowl, or eat it straight out of the mug, and top with berries, yoghurt or anything you fancy
Leave a comment
Also in Breakfast Recipes