Chocolate Protein Truffles – a healthy Christmas alternative - By Amber-Marie
- 1/3 C almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1/3 C of cacao/cocoa powder
- 1/3 C Inline choc protein powder
- 2 Tb of peanut butter
- ½ C figs
- 1/3 C of water
- 100g roasted sesame seeds
- 50g Dark choc mixed with 2 tsp. coconut oil for drizzling
- Place ingredients in a food processor and blend to smooth.
- Shape into small balls.
- Roll into sesame seeds.
- Melt dark choc and coconut oil in dish in microwave for approx. 30 seconds then stir to smooth.
- Drizzle over balls.
- Store in fridge or freezer.
I triple the recipe because I am greedy!
Leave a comment