- 3 TBSP of melted coconut oil
- 3 TBSP of chocolate protein powder (Inline of course)
- Melt the oil (in a pot over a stove or in the microwave).
- Mix the protein powder in to the oil until smooth.
- Pour into any mould (a cupcake tray was used here),freeze for 10-15 minutes and demolish!
Note: you can add any extras that you fancy, like fruit, nuts, superfoods...Barre Base added;
- 1 tsp of freeze dried raspberry powder
- 1 tsp of maca ( good for energy and vitality.. it is also rich in vitamin B, C and E and provides plenty of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids)
- A few blueberries