Choc Brownie your body will love!
Recipe from the amazing Amber-Marie. Check out her page for healthy recipe inspo. Amber-Marie also has some great classes starting up that focus on eating well and weight loss (her food plans are next level amazing and easy!)
If you are cutting back on white sugar, this recipe is for you! These wee brownies provide an excellent source of protein and good fats making them a good choice for after exercise plus they taste pretty darn good.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 scoops of Inline Nutrition chocolate protein powder
- 2 TBSP of cocoa powder
- 1/2 a cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 a cup of dates
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/2 a tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of coffee grounds (optional)
- 1/2 a cup of walnuts halved
- 1/2 a cup of dark chocolate pieces (80-90%)
- Blend top 8 ingredients in a food processor or bullet until smooth
- Transfer mixture into a small lined baking tray
- Lick spoon and bowl
- Mix in walnuts and choc pieces into brownie mixture
- Cook for 10-15 minutes at 150 degrees - cooks very quickly and if the oven is too hot the brownie will dry out. Makes 8 large pieces!
Let us know what you think and what recipes you would love to see more of xx
Leave a comment