Interested in Vegan Protein Powder with vitamins? Check out NZ-made Plant Power Protein!
Our Plant Power Protein contains a premium blend of pea and rice proteins, high-quality probiotics, plus vitamins B12 and D2. This delicious, nutritious, convenient, and affordable product makes it easy to live a healthy and active lifestyle! The silky-smooth creamy formulation is like no other plant protein you’ve ever tried before!
Dairy-Free – Vegan – Gluten Free – No Artificial Flavours or Sweeteners
Perfect for building and toning lean muscle, losing weight, managing hunger & cravings, plus muscle recovery and repair. The added functional ingredients have been carefully selected to improve your gut health, digestion, immunity, energy levels, and bone health.
- A blend of pea protein & rice protein
- Complete protein – all 9 essential amino acids
- High strength probiotics for gut health & digestion
- Essential vitamins B12 & D2
- Silky smooth, creamy formulations
- Natural flavours & sweeteners – no added sugars
Plant Power Protein Can Help You…
- Contains 18-19g of pure plant protein per serve, perfect for building lean muscle tissue.
- Blends perfectly with water for a post-workout protein shake
- Easy to add to smoothies, oats, baking etc. to boost your protein intake throughout the day!
- Assists muscle recovery and repair
- A complete protein source, contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Contains Vitamin D to assist muscle building
Read more about how protein can assist muscle building & toning here…
- High in protein to keep you fuller for longer
- Slow digesting protein that increases satiation and reduces feelings of hunger
- Reduces snacking and overeating
- Maintain lean muscle to boost metabolism and burn more calories
- Contains high-quality probiotics that have been linked to weight loss and obesity
Read more about how to utilize protein for weight loss here…
- Plant protein is easy to digest than many dairy-based proteins, meaning less uncomfortable side-effects such as bloating, gas and stomach pains!
- High-quality probiotics to increase the amount of good bacteria in your gut.
- Spore-forming probiotics that will survive through the harsh environment of the stomach and digestive tract. Many other probiotics are destroyed by stomach acid before they ever reach your gut environment.
- Gut health is linked to digestion, immunity, energy levels, mood management, weight management, skin health and many other aspects of general health.
- Probiotics create a healthy gut environment, which has been linked to the immune system. A healthy gut often means a healthy immune system, better at fighting off illnesses and keeping you healthy!
- Vitamin D has been linked to a healthy immune system. Vitamin D deficiency reduces immunity and increases your chances of falling ill.
- Vitamin D is essential for the optimal absorption of calcium from the diet.
- Calcium is needed to build strong bones.
- Adequate protein intake is essential for strong & healthy bones.