Recipe and photos created by @fit_foodie123 on Instagram!
This cookie dough protein slice is the perfect balance of naughty and nice! Vegan, dairy-free, and delicious! A tasty protein treat that can easily be made at home.
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 C Olivani or other vegan butter/margarine
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 C flour
- 1/2 C oat flour
- 1 or 2 scoops protein powder (adjust for consistency)
- pinch salt
- 1/2 C dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- For Choc Topping
- 1/2 can coconut cream
- 1/2 block of dark chocolate
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and set aside
- In a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients until fully combined and smooth (no peanut butter lumps)
- In a mixing bowl, sift the flour, protein powder and baking soda. Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and stir well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Place in the lined baking tray and put in the freezer for 2-3 hours to set.
- While in the freezer, place the coconut cream in a saucepan and gently heat until it starts to lightly boil.
- Remove from the heat, add in the dark chocolate and stir until melted and combined.
- Take the slice out of the freezer and pour melted chocolate topping over the top. Spread evenly.
- Place the slice back in the freezer until the chocolate layer has set. Slice and serve. Store in fridge or freezer.